Exclusive Free Offer to Bürstner Owners Club Members
Discovering our extraordinary New Zealand landscape in your Bürstner motorhome is one thing, but capturing the images like a pro to bring those dream holiday memories home is quite another.
To help Bürstner owners lift their photography skills into another realm, Smart RV has arranged an exclusive South Island workshop with Australian landscape, nature and astro specialist (yes, think breathtaking night skies) Chrystal Hutchinson of Midnight Photography
Chrystal will lead a convoy of workshop participants in their own motorhomes (limited to 6 spaces on a first-come, first-served basis) around the Lake Pukaki/Mt Cook area, Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 August, providing expert guidance on how to get those show-stopping shots.
You’ll need your own SLR camera, tripod and remote shutter release (wide angle lens and filters are recommended).
Stop guessing while the best light fades and embrace an exciting opportunity get your camera out of auto mode.
Chrystal will share her knowledge on topics including:
- Exposure (understanding ISO, shutter speed and aperture)
- Depth of field
- Controlling dynamic range in difficult scenes (like a black cat on a snowbank)
- Using filters
- Calculating exposure time
- Creating magical star trails and shooting the Milky Way
- Creating long exposures that capture the "milky" water effect or amazing cloud movement
- Valuable resources to help you plan your next shot
- Post-production: how to edit your images in Photoshop, Lightroom and other handy software to give your images the WOW factor, how to manually blend exposures and processing techniques to make your images stand out from the crowd.
Bring your enthusiasm, your questions and your SLR, 15 & 16 August, Mackenzie Region, South Island.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot for this amazing chance to give your photos the professional edge.