Wilderness Motorhomes is the country’s most trusted campervan hire company for exploring our beautiful country while SmartRV is the sales arm for those looking to own their own dream machine.
We’ve built our first-rate reputation on unwavering customer service. As our Procurement Leader, we expect nothing less than pride, dedication and a willingness to go the extra mile while you coordinate timely, efficient, cost-effective supply of all designated parts and inventory for both SmartRV and Wilderness.
- All stock and inventory, maintaining up-to-date data across all relevant systems
- All purchase orders for the company’s range of products
- Overseas ordering of all vehicles, including negotiation, finance, and relevant documentation, ensuring accurate costs and maintenance of appropriate sales margins.
- Competency with computers, logistics software and Google applications
- Knowledge of inventory/warehousing methods, processing and systems
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Competency with driving large vehicles and driving around cities
- Knowledge of auto parts is an advantage, as is a fork hoist licence
A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred and prior purchasing and/or warehousing/storeroom experience is expected.
This role is 40 hours per week between 8am – 5pm with weekend rostered work.
More about us: What may not be obvious from a browse around our websites is that it’s an exciting time to be part of a growth explosion.
SmartRV is breaking new ground in motorhome sales with top-of-the line products and unparalleled commitment to its loyal customers, while Wilderness has become the travellers’ favourite for a dream NZ campervan adventure. We firmly believe our success is due the energy, enthusiasm and passion of our team members and we really do live by those words.
We also believe in fun and opportunity, including the chance live the dream yourself in one of our motorhomes.
More about you:
- You’ll fully embrace our commitment to excellence
- You’ll be flexible, methodical and practical
- You’ll be organised and enjoy using your initiative
If you’re excited about helping our industry-leading companies deliver the dream, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org